Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Koffee Time - My Girls Only Date with Rhonda


Yesterday (Wednesday 8/25/10) My Precious Daughter Rhonda came by and picked me up and she & JesseAnne (Rhonda's Daughter - Our Granddaughter) went to Lunch at Western Sizzlin (BEST SALAD bar in Harrison). Jesse  went home to study, and Rhonda & I went to Branson.

Our first show was at 1pm, we went to  the "Fountains of Faith" Gospel Show At Waltzing Waters Theater, Branson MO. and enjoyed Tucker and Susan Hudson-Carman show. Oh how I loved listening to them sing and enjoyed the water show behind them.. AWESOME time.  I Highly reccomend going to see their show if your ever in Branson.

I was also Blessed to buy some CD's and enjoyed listening to them on our drive back to Harrison.. Thank You to both to Susan & Tucker for brightening my day and also for Blessing our Beautiful Daughter with both your Friendship, Love & Kindness.

Then Rhonda & I went to Cold Stone and enjoyed a dish of ice Cream, YUMMY

After this, we went to RKO or RTO theatre and enjoyed an American Indian show. (I can't remember the official name of it) but it was another great show. Full of music, dancing and a story line. Good time by all that were there.

It's now 5pm and were heading for home, but I have one of my brain storm idea's, so we discussed it and I called Ron and told him we'd be home in 1/2 hr, have coffee and we'd go out to dinner. Then we called JesseAnne and had her meet us and we'd all go together. We did, and you guessed it, we went out to Western Sizzlin again for dinner. I'm telling you, They have the the best Salad Bar in Harrison and the rest of their food is good as well.

After such a wonderful day out with our daughter I hated to end our fun, but we did call it a night, gave lots of HUGS & KISS'es and am still smiling over our wonderful Mother/Daughter date in Branson.

Thank You Lord for Blessing me with such a Wonderful Thoughtful Daughter. I'm ever so Thankful & Grateful for her, our Rhonda. She has a heart of Gold, She's our Bright Mourning Star, and she lights up the lives of everyone she comes in contact with, and goes the extra mile to help others. How BLESSED we are that YOU LORD gave her to us to Brighten our Heart's & Lives. I Love spending time with Rhonda,  just be together, How Blessed we are..AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment