Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Kisses-N-Snowflakes




I wish I had know about this when our children and grandchildren were young, what wonderful memories we could have made.
This is such a great Idea, I plan on doing this for Christmas from this year (2018) forth...

A precious lady told me she and her children make snowflakes out of paper, add glue and glitter, when dry they attach them to balloons and send them Heaven bound in Honor/Memory of their loved ones... Great memories being made

Make this a family tradition with your children and continue with it as each year pass'es. Such Love to share and memories to make

*Make a snowflake for each of your loved one who are in Heaven. Then attach then to a balloon and let them go, or hang them on a tree to be enjoyed by others.

**I'm attaching my snowflake to a balloon and sending them off one by one with all my love

No comments:

Post a Comment