Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lost Loves Of World War II

This is the book I finished reading last evening... "HIGHLY RECCOMENDED" from front to finish.

Perfect book for those of you who are struggling with the reality of God, For those believing God is dead, For those struggling with the pains ...of life, illness Etc., For those wondering why God allows different things to happen in your lives.

The Train Baby's Mother brought tears to my eyes, yet, I will read this story again and again and again.. Because I know that with the tears I shed, I missed so much that I need to breath in deeply....
 
 
"Pretty like the moon
 Bright as the stars
 From heaven you were
 Sent to me like a present."
 
Song Name: Sheyn vidi levone, ~ That's Yiddish

No comments:

Post a Comment