Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Thursday, August 5, 2010

California - Same Sex Marriage


This was posted this morning on facebook by my cousin:
Kim Sampson McCarty - Congratulations are in order for the state of California! Prop 8 has been ruled unconstitutional, allowing same sex couples to marry and live the same lives as hetero couples!! All states should follow suit! EQUALITY FOR ALL!!



My response:
Ron N Jean Q-family - When and only when GOD say's in HIS WORD that it is both normal and natural for men & women of the same sex to be together unitied in sexual intimancy/marriage, then & only then will they have my support, in the mean time, God said it's an ......ABOMINATION - SIN, and I will stand on God's Word.



I have several close friends that live this kind of life, I Love them dearly, I Pray for them always, but, when push comes to shove, sin is sin, and we ALL have to to stand in front of the Almighty Judge at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment