Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Monday, September 13, 2010

Grandma's Pearl's of Wisdom

                 I Love You so much JesseAnne and I DO BLEIEVE in YOU!!!

I've traveled paths you've yet to walk, Learned lessons old and new,
And now this wisdom of my life, I'm blessed to share with you..

Let kindness spread like sunshine, Embrace those who are sad;
Respect their dignity, give them joy, and leave them feeling glad..

Forgive those who might hurt you; And though you have your pride,
Listen closely to their viewpoint, Try to see the other side..

Walk softly when you're angry, Try not to take offense,
Invoke your sence of humor, Laughter's power is immense!!

Express what you are feeling, Your beliefs you should uphold,
Don't shy away from what is right, Be courageous and be bold..

Keep hope right in your pocket, It will guide you day by day,
Take it out when it is needed, When it's near, you'll find a way..

Remember friends and family, Of which you are a precious part,
Love deeply and love truly, Give freely from your heart..

The world is far from perfect, There's conflect and there's strife,
But you can make a difference, By how you life your life..

And so I'm very Blessed to know, The wonders you will do,
Because you are my Granddaughter, And I Believe in YOU!!!!!

{I so wish I would have written this, but lo I did not, It so express'es my feeling for you Our Precious Jesse, who is going forth into adulthood. You are so Precious, & Wise. Take each day as it come sweetheart, and never be quick to say yes. Always take time to think things out completly before making a decision. 
Most important, Always Keep God first place in your Heart & Life, and everything else will fall into place. Love Grandma & PapPap Q.}

No comments:

Post a Comment