Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Blue Boy

I know, I know, I said after my finches died no more birds for us, well we were up
at the Paws for Cause thrift store a couple weeks ago to drop off alot of things I
gathered together, and right there in my eye sight they had this nice big bird cage
on sale for $10.-, now I ask you could you pass it by, like I said, honey I think
we need to get this...

Today, we went to Scales & Tails pet store and yep, we got Blue Boy, just
couldn't help myself. I also got a travel cage $10....- in case we have to take
him to the vet or something. He has not stopped singing and making noise
since we brought him home... I'm a happy girl, Ron and I have alwys had
birds ever since we married 44 yrs ago...


1st photo is Blue Boy in his permant home cage
2nd photo, Blue Boy in his travel cage,

No comments:

Post a Comment