Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Monday, July 20, 2020

Scam Alert



On June 24,2020 I ordered the above 17" Journey silicone doll with real hair for $37.98 plus postage & handling coming to just under $50.00.
[ buymybestitem.com ] "one of many names" they are using to SCAM people, and are using facebook to advertise there scam. {buy my best item . com} yes, they even have a web page on facebook so it all looks legit, but it's a SCAM

{another name they are using - cargadgetss.com these dolls are coming from viet nam}
{another name goodgiftsrus} same dolls

On July 6th, I wrote to  the e-mail zhouzhouhuan@kokoerp.com on my recipt and asked when I might expect my doll. On July 7th, I got a responce saying it could take up to 30 day's for delivery as it's coming from china.  I thanked them and went on my merry way
e-mail zhouzhouhuan@kokoerp.com

7/14/2020 This is the trash (photo's below) they send to me. a 7" blob of a so called  baby doll. a hole behind the ear, chewed up neck and looks like a dog had fun with it before they sent it to me. I was so heart broken to say the least.




I have contacted the company and asked for my money back or the doll I ordered. They offered me 10% of my money back and just keep the doll I recieved. I said no, I wanted a full refund of purchase price PLUS shipping and handling. They set out to lie to me and cheat me and that's the least they can do to right the wrong they have caused.

7/20/2020 - Today they contacted me and offered to send me $13.00 period as they had to pay for postage of the little doll and they were also ast a loss

So any chance I get to keep someone else from being SCAMMED from this company I will jump on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment