Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Simply Womans Day Book

2/19/2014
Outside my window -  Sun is shinning, clouds are lingering and threatening
to rain later today.

I am thinking - How Blessed are family is, God's ever mindful of all our
needs and He provides beyond our ability to understand.

I am thankful for -  Our family, My Beloved Ron, Rhonda, Ronnie, Lance, Marla,
JesseAnne, Samantha, Stephanie, Brittanie, Tabby, Alex... God has richly Blessed us

In the kitchen -  My little bird is singing, 

I am wearing - Green today

I am creating - Purple Tube baby hats for my Nephew Jimmy's new baby (Cameron John)
due next month, then I'll make another for my neice Dianna who's baby is due in July

A favorite quote for today - 
God will not lead you, where "HIS GRACE" cannot keep you

One of my favorite things - Reading my Bible, Knitting & Crocheting

No comments:

Post a Comment