Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tribute to My "JMSQ" Mom's

                                                    {Carol Lane}
                                   Tribute To My {JMSQ} Mom(s)

My Mom's name is Carol  Lane. She is the Mother of 4 children: Lanny, David, Jean, & Stacy.
Mom stayed at home to raise her children until times called for her to go to work. Then she drove school busses so she could be home with her children when they were not in school. Mom loved and cared for each one of us, with her warm and LOVING heart guiding our every step as only a loving MOM can do.

Times were rough for Mom & Dad (D.O. Sam-son) and they divorced in 1965.

My dad also has a son named Jim.

Mom re-married to William J. Lane (AKA Billy Joe), and we were joined with a new sister named Sandra Leigh in our family.


                                            {Duke & JoAnn Sampson}

In 1967 I went to Pa. to live with my Dad & Step Mother. My step-Mom's name is JoAnn  Sampson.

She also has 2 sons from a previous marriage. She was a strong no nonsense kind of lady, which is just what I needed at the time. It was the strong will of my step-mom that saved me from myself. I will always love her & be grateful for the love and support this lady shared with me

Without the LOVE, STRENGTH, SUPPORT AND COURAGE of these 2 BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I wouldn't have turned into the Lady I am to this day. I will forever LOVE AND HONOR these 2 Ladies because you see it took these 2 SPECIAL LADIES to raise me and I will forever owe them for all they have done.


Payment will be in the way I conduct my life and perhaps the light will shine upon them.

I LOVE YOU MOM WHERE EVER YOU ARE AND WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING MY LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

January 14th, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment