Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Thorn By: Beverly Lewis


Well I took Ron to the Dr's this morning, while waiting in the waiting room, I finished the book I started, By: Beverly Lewis Called the Thorn. Left me BEGGING FOR MORE, how on earth am I going to wait until April 2011 for book 2 of 3 to come out of the Rose Trilogy ..


I so love the writtings and story theme's of Beverly Lewis. I have so many of her books and love them all

Romance, mystery, and family drama intertwine deep in the heart of Lancaster County's Amish country. The Thorn is Book One in a stirring new sage from Beverly Lewis, "the reigning queen of Amish fiction"
                                               --Library Journal


This book is about two Amish sisters divided by one sister's impulsive marriage to an outsider... Hen longs for the Old Ways she left behind...

Rose is unsure of her own heart- devoted to the bishop's rebellious foster son Nick, yet courted by another

So, if your looking for a great book to just relax with, I suggest The Thorn, you won't be sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment