Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seniors in jail, Criminals in a nursing home???

The following appeared in the Tampa Tribune ....offered by a subscriber...

"Food for thought. Let's put the seniors in jail and the criminals in a nursing home.

This way, the seniors would have access to showers, hobbies and walk. They'd receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheelchairs etc. And they'd receive money instead of paying it out.

They would have constant video monitoring so they could be helped instantly if they fell. Bedding would be washed twice a week and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.

A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell. They would have family visits.

They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counseling, pool and education. Simple clothing, shoes, slippers , PJ's and legal aid would be available on request.

Each senior could have a PC, TV, radio and daily phone calls. There would be a board of directors to hear their complaints.

The criminals would be left alone, get cold food and lights would go off at 8 p.m. There would be a shower once a week and they would pay $5,000 a month and have no hope of getting out."

                          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ From: JMSQ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I went out last week to where my Beloved Ron works, I could smell smoke from a burn, whiteish stuff all over in the air,  because it is fall here in the Ozarks, I naturally thought it was pollen, I said if breathing get bad, don't forget to sit down and use your Nitro pills for tightness in your chest. He said, look behind you on over the bridge. There was our local sheriff sitting on a horse, with our local jail birds out cutting brush and burning it. The pollin was in fact ash from the burn.

As I studied the situation I have to admit I felt sorry for ( ? ). ---  So I asked Ron, what am I feeling the most sorry for at this moment in time, Ron looked at me and said the horse. I busted out laughing and said YES. Your correct. That poor horse is standing out in the blazing sun, with a saddle on, and a sheriff on his back breathing the fire and ash while our local law enforcement baby-sits the local MORANS / JAILBIRDS who can seem to live with-in our laws. Now isn't this a testomony to our wonderful society.

I say throw those jail birds back behind bars, give them balonga sandwiches, put them in pink stripes and take the AC, phones, tv & computers away from them and let them sweat out and be un-comfortable. Maybe then when they go back out into society they can learn to live within the laws because they won't be on a vacation behind bars...

And that my JMSQ's opinion... Now I feel like Andy Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment