Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Friday, September 30, 2022

Not Your Body


 I agree that a woman should have control over her body.

But here is the problem...

That baby? It isn't your body. It is his or her body. Yes, it is a body that is CONNECTED to your body. And yes, it RESIDES in your body.

But it is NOT your body. That baby is a human being in a different body.

That human being deserves life. So do what you want with YOUR body, but understand that your baby is not you.

Psalm 139:13-16 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works, and I know this very well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in secret, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all my days were written in Your book and ordained for me before one of them came to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment