Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Sprained Ankle's & Ageing

 When I was a young adult I sprained my right ankle, it healed and on with my life I went.

Now that I'm well into my 60's I'm having 24/7 weakness and pain in the same ankle. ARTHRITIS has settled into my ankle and reminds me of a lesson I had to learn the hard way.

Last fall I started having weakness and pain in my ankle, I thought it must be the colder temps however I've never had trouble before so why now. ALL winter I lived with this pain & weakness, and into spring, and then fall again this year again... ARTHRITIS has attacked the weakened ankle, and although all these years I've lived pain free, now would be the time when I will struggle with the weaken area that I believed had healed completely 45 years ago. It did heal all those years ago as it turned out, it's just that this is an easy spot now for ARTHRITIS to attach, and it did.

Take care of your body everyday of your life, no matter how old you are. If your lucky to live into your senior years you don't want to live with daily reminders of stupid childish accidents you went through as a child and young adult. Pain is pain, and daily I fear my ankle will give out and break, so I must always be on guard...

No comments:

Post a Comment