Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Teeth

Morning All, On Monday past I had dental work done. Still in a lot of pain not from the dental work, but from the blisters from the dentures.

60 yrs old, I've never had a nice smile, (NEVER) truly, always ugly and in bad need of braces when I was younger and could ill afford to do such. Now I had what was left of them removed and have a BEAUTIFUL smile. Problem is, the blisters... Today is better then yesterday, and I'm sure in time they will begin to feel like my teeth, patience is the key and I've always been short on patience... smile

Yesterday we were at Wal-Mart no less then 2 hours. It was the 1st of the month, welfare checks & Social Security checks were out and so it was extra busy, by the time I got out to the van I was in such pain I had to take out my teeth and drive home toothless.

I have more understanding of those living and functioning without teeth in their mouths. (LESSON LEARNED LORD) Don't judge someone by their lack of teeth, they may be brilliant and in a lot of pain, one never knows

No comments:

Post a Comment