Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Drive Through

                                         Food For Thought:


If it's illegal to drink & drive, and it's illegal to have liquor
in your car/truck etc., then why do they have drive thru liquor
stores???

Do they honestly think someone driving up to that window is going
to jump out and say to the driver behind them, wait a minute while
I get out of my car and open the trunk and put my booze inside so
I'm Not breaking the law by having it inside the vechile with me... HUMMN

While I'm on a roll here, Let me tell you, when we moved to Harrison Arkansas
 from Calif. one of the reasons we choose this community was because it was
a "DRY COUNTY".. YES, we had the "special " excuptions of wet business'es
here, but for the most part it was a dry county...I'm not happy about a seeing a liquor
store on every corner around here now...

I'm now wondering when the bars are coming and the topless/bottomless stip clubs are
coming, after all, we all know when you allow one in to pollute your community, the
rest will soon follow

No comments:

Post a Comment