Our Simple Journey of Faith, Family and Life

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Prayer

Pray to be able to express how important God/Jesus is in your life

NOTE:
So many people are just not able to speak up in front of crowds, or people they don't know,  (Like a wall flower), But PRAISE GOD, if we have innernet, a phone, or tablet, or computer, we can voice all our feeling with great Boldness to Proclaim the Glory of our Lord.

Each of us has been given a gift, use your gift to share the Word  of God to those in your life, even if it's not in person

I am one of those people who can talk in front of other's openly, my mouth just shuts down, the words are lost, I begin to sweat, I feel my heart beating like it's going to beat right out of my chest. I just have trouble talking to people I don't know.
 I asked God how can I reach the world for Him, I heard this within my spirit, "use your computer". Right then and there, I dedicated my computer unto God, and thus Heart-Prints was formed...

God has been so good to us, His Word never fails, and as long as I have a breath in my body, I'll shout to the roof tops the Glory of My Lord, even if I have to use my computer to do it


Join us Heart Prints on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment